Global Diving & Salvage, Inc. endeavors to foster a unique work environment for its employees that stimulates professional pride and passion in their craft and industry as well as invests them in the company’s achievements. This commitment to our collective profession results in our clients and partners receiving safe and effective solutions while setting the standard in the marine services industry.
The latest issue of the quarterly Global Newsletter is now available.
Topics in this edition include:
• Hazmat Diving in a Water Treatment Pond - North Pole, AK
• Gulf of Mexico: FPSO moored in 8,000ft
• Drum Gate Sediment Removal - Plumas County, CA
• Annual Employee Awards Announced
• Remediation Efforts on Tatoosh & Waadah Islands, WA
• President's Message by Devon Grennan
• .. and more
Like us on Facebook to stay connected.