Global Diving & Salvage, Inc. endeavors to foster a unique work environment for its employees that stimulates professional pride and passion in their craft and industry as well as invests them in the company’s achievements. This commitment to our collective profession results in our clients and partners receiving safe and effective solutions while setting the standard in the marine services industry.
The newest issue of the Global Diving & Salvage, Inc. Newsletter is now available online.
Topics in this edition include:
• Removing Wreckage from Pristine Coral Reefs
• Protecting Intertidal Area, Seattle Grain Terminal 86
• Alameda Estuary Clean Up, California Region
• Gulf Coast Region Adds Call-Out Capability
• Diving Emergency Drills
• Continued Growth & Success Inspires Management Changes
• .. and more
Global will be in booth 34 at the upcoming Decommissioning & Abandonment Summit "the industry's largest and most influential business conference & exhibition for the decommissioning industry" at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in Houston, TX.